How to Wash Human Hair Wigs?
Choosing a beautiful and high-quality wig is important, but wigs care is more essential. The right way to wash your wigs can extend their lifespan. Today let we talk about how to wash your human hair wigs properly. Generally, wigs should be washed every 2 to 3 weeks to keep up their texture and luster. Following are some steps to wash your wigs and keep them clean and silky.
- gently brush out the wig with a wig comb
- Carefully rinse your hair with cold water to get it ready for shampooing.
- Add one tablespoon of wig shampoo to a sink filled with cold water.
- Apply wig shampoo specifically formulated for human hair. Comb the shampoo evenly through the wig with your fingers.
- Rinse out the wig under cool running water. Immerse the wig for one minute ,then agitate gently. Do not rub.
- Dry the wig by gently pressing a towel to the human hair. Don't dry the wig completely; allow it to remain slightly damp.
- Spray the damp wig with leave-in wig conditioner. Gently work in the conditioner and then rinse the wig until water runs clearly.
- Gently squeeze excess water from the wig. Blot wig dry with a towel. Then hang the wig to dry.